7.50" h X 4.875" w
Smoothed with a corncob, filleted rim, pinion coating, with round bottom.
According to the shop owner, the pot had been in the shop since at least the late 1940s when she purchased the shop. See Peabody Museum American Archeology & Ethnography (1941:8 for discussion of the production and use of such a pot; fig 1d for diagram).Purchase History:
Purchased in June 1969 from a rock shop outside of Kayenta, Arizona.